6 Oddly Satisfying Photos For People With OCD
1 of 6 Pics
With or without obsessive-compulsive disorder (or OCD), people simply love looking at colorful, neatly organized things. For some reason, it just makes us feel peaceful inside. It’s not a surprise, really, because being surrounded by beauty and order naturally inspires us to feel the same mentally and spiritually. That said, we believe we all deserve satisfaction, even if it means looking at several pictures that will make us happy. So go ahead, feast your eyes on 6 photos that might just make your day today!
1. See him smiling at you? (:
2. A little difficult to eat, in our opinion…
3. Wouldn’t you want to stare at this forever? Over a plate of pasta, for best results!
4. Would love to give the vendor a huge hug for completing our day with this!
5. Ahhh, recess never looked so good… and organized.
6. Dirty? No problem. There’s no throwing these beautiful sneakers away!Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!