7 Shocking Facts Proving That People Have Lied To You About Your Food
1 of 7 Pics
It helps to be informed about what you eat. In this case, we believed we were, only to realize years later that your food has been a big lie. Well, at least these are.
There are a couple of other shocking food facts that will leave you looking at some food differently, but these are our favorites. Check them out:
1. Peanuts are not nuts. They’re actually legumes.
2. Oranges are not always, well, orange. There are green oranges, too!
3. Froot Loops, no matter what color, taste the same.
4. This is what the inside of your cup noodles look like, but for a reason: So the noodles have space for expansion when being cooked.
5. Footlong Subway sandwiches actually measure up to just 11 inches. Damn.
6. Despite what your parents or grandparents kept telling you when you were little, carrots don’t improve your eyesight.
7. Cap’n Cruch isn’t really a Captain, but a Commander!
Hard, we know. But you’ll get over it!Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!