10 Homeless People That Can Sing Just As Well As “The Voice”

January 7, 2011 at 5:00 am

Did I see the homeless guy sing and talk? Yes. Yes. Big deal. He has a good voice. He has a talent. I’m sure plenty of homeless people have talents. Few people are born homeless. These are still people. I’m sure their are homeless guys or girls that are fantastic writers, amazing dancers, could take a car apart and put it back together again in ten minutes. Bet there is something else to their story; an addiction, a war or just plain bad luck.

Look, I’m real happy for The Voice, but it’s nothing that shocks or amazes me. Ask anyone that lives in a major city, they probably hear homeless people singing and dancing all the damn time. All those people don’t get a fresh shave and a job with the Cavs. The way that team looks I’m surprised they didn’t ask him to play point guard. My point is there are plenty of talented people sleeping on the curb. Here are ten videos to prove my point.

Fine. All those people sucked. I just wanted an excuse to post videos of homeless people. But it’s fun to watch the homeless amma right?!?

15 Comments
    1. Harlan Colt says:

I really like the man in the subway singing. Reminded me of Al Green a little.
      I think that video alone speaks volumes. I think I am going to bookmark this.
      – Harlan

2. Gary Smith says:

Singing is something that is concerned with melody and the heart’s purity. I don’t think there’s any other thing that would come into picture.

3. David says:

Ehh, some of them were okay. It’s my opinion, though, that there are more people who can do than actually do what Ted Williams does… voice-over, is that what it’s called? Iono.

4. crank says:

Love how one youtube video can make people conveniently forget Ted Williams’ mile long rap sheet and have them jumping to his defense in every corner of the internet. I’m glad the guy got a second chance but let’s not forget why he was there in the first place. Let’s also see if he’s actually put those problems behind him and is able to keep a job; he could be right back where he started by the end of the year.

5. Jarik says:

F U. Some of those guys where amazing and real. I would listen to them all day instead of 1 h of mtv.

6. Kelly says:

Good collection. I would say that some of these guys had more desperation than talent though.

7. GeorgeGeorge says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

It should be: 10 Homeless People That Can Sing Just As Well As “The Voice”

Please fix, it hurts me so.

Tyty

8. Gavin UK says:

“Chris Illuminati is a real a**hole ”
      Not my words… yours.

9. David Waters says:

Umm, such a blatant false statement is demeaning to Ted Williams. I have a pretty eclectic and rowdy sense of humor but you should really lay off Ted.

10. Anonymous says:

I was like, dude….. then I read your end comment and then It was…..dude.