20 Things You Think You Should Know About: Jon Hamm
Super-fans think they know everything about their favorite stars. They don’t know the half of it. Now they do. Here are facts about your favorite celebs you never knew: and you should be glad.
Today’s Subject: Jon Hamm
1. Rides a horse and buggy to work. The horse is named Oscar and the carriage goes by Billy Whitehead.
2. Patterns the Don Draper character after Dwayne from What’s Happening!
3. Invented the word handsome to answer the question “How are you today Jon?”
4. The word booger makes him giggle.
5. Still uses Samba as his ring tone.
6. Take me to another place, take me to another land, make forget all my worries, help me understand your plan.
7. Does a great Aretha Franklin impersonation.
8. Hates hosting SNL.
9. Owns a Sizzler.
10. Only writes in those three-color click pens.
11. Originally auditioned for the role of Betty Draper.
12. Climbs trees with only his teeth.
13. Pees peroxide.
14. His favorite movie is the comedy “Sophie’s Choice.”
15. Admires the genius of Swedish Fish.
16. Has a terrible poker face but an awesome Battleship grin.
17. Has never owned a mop.
18. Heheheeheh booger.
19. When he gets up to use the restroom he always says “I got the runs like a John Deere.”
20. Punches elephants.Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!