Top 5 Least Appropriate Times for a Surprise Gay Marriage Proposal
1. On-stage while accepting the Country Music Award for best Male Duo is the least appropriate time for a gay marriage proposal
2. Proposing to a priest from the other side of his Catholic confessional booth
3. To a senator right after he declares his candidacy for the Republican National Party
4. While filming Sesame Street and puppetteering Elmo
5. To the groom at his wedding ceremony
Full story, hereSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!