Top Five Things We Learned From Ukraine’s Parliament Brawl
1. A more expedient parliamentary recourse to excessive filibustering is to punch the speaker in the mouth. Or, better yet, make your point known with a Ukraine parliamey brawl
2. Fist-fighting in Parliament is an effective top-down economic approach to stimulating the gross national product
3. Gulag style-all inclusive brawls are time honored traditions stemming from Soviet rule.
4. The entertainment value of parliamentary proceedings increases the more the broadcast resembles American style football.
5. When 47% of political candidates are named “Vladimir”, voting prudently is a lost cause.
Further Information: HereSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!