Top 5 Reasons the International Space Station Should Be Staffed Entirely by Spiders
1. Rather than needing a ride home after 55 days, they just die when you make the International Space Station Station staffed with spiders
2. It would totally freak out and scare off any invading aliens
3. Can safely perform teleportation experiments without worrying about a murderous human fly
4. Excessive appendage count means lonely astronauts can take care of their own sexual needs without taking a break from productivity
5. We always thought Charlotte’s web would be better if it were in space, and if there weren’t any other animals besides spiders
Full story, hereSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!