Top 5 Reasons There Aren’t as Many Horses Now as There Were in 1916
1. Those bleeding heart liberals and their stupid horse control policies
2. During world war I, the U.S. melted down all their horses to make one really big horse
3. The little known, but large scale Man versus Horse War of 1935
4. Horse population decreases in proportion to growth of Taco Bell franchise
5. Horses evolved into reality TV stars
Full story, hereSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!