Team Fortress 2 Boys Vs. Girls Cancer Drive

 
  •  
     
     
     
    August 27, 2012 at 11:34 am

    tf2 womenTF2 has always been the eclectic member of the first-person-shooter club. Its cartoon violence and strict adherence to proper hat fashion have made it a fun break from the day-to-day grind of sniping terrorists. One TF2 clan has decided to get serious about the comedy of violence, and is collecting for cancer

    The Bar Room Heroes is a video game group that tries extremely hard to develop some sort of liver disease. Sick of the gamer stereotype of being useless dropout manchildren, they’ve been collecting donations, and will hold a boys vs girls match to see which charity gets most of the money. If the boys win, the Testicular Cancer Society gets 60% of the funds. If the girls win, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer foundation gets the big share. The remaining 40% is donated to the losing team’s charity.

    Tune in to watch them on ExTV this Thursday at 9:30 PM Eastern Time.

    To join their cause, donate through this link:

    http://teambrh.chipin.com/bar-room-heroes-bvg-charity-drive

    Here is a highlight video of the last matched, viewed by thousands:

     

     
     
     
    Speak Your Mind
    Tell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!