Top 5 Reasons Someone Paid $1 Billion Dollars To Buy the Cleveland Browns
1. To convert the stadium into a homeless shelter that houses every person in Cleveland
2. They’ve concocted a hare-brained, never-ever-heard-of-before scheme to move the team from Cleveland to Florida after one poor season in the Major League.
3. They already own Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Baltimore, and want a monopoly so they can build hotels all over the AFC North.
4. They’ve made a bet that they could tank $1 Billion in under 5 months
5. Because “owning the best team in Cleveland” sounded a lot better before they sat down and looked at the numbers
Full story, hereSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!