Top 5 Possible Reasons Why Bangladesh Has Never Won an Olympic Medal
Despite being the 8th-largest country in the world
1. Every time someone cheers their name excessively loud, all their swimmers and runners false-start
2. Culture-wide practice of kneeling to pray every fifteen seconds makes competition difficult
3. They believe in the Lao Tzu philosophy that to compete and win is to be the ultimate loser, and therefore believe themselves to be the winningest country in Olympic history
4. No Olympic hopefuls were able to get vacation clearance from their day jobs answering phones for A.T.&T. customer service
5. Lack of televisions, reception, and electricity means the entire nation is unaware of theSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!