Top 5 Difficulties Saudi Arabian Women Will Face at the Olympics
Because they’re competing for the first time
1. Heat-to-toe abayah cloak makes surviving the butterfly swimming relay difficult
2. Marathon route expected to be crowded, so they can’t sneak off and hide until defecting
3. Difficult to stay focused, and not bow down in servitude to masculine looking Chinese athletes
4. If they don’t win gold, they will be flogged for losing. If they take home the top medal, they will be flogged for excessive success
5. With all the attention on them, it will be hard to smuggle uranium backSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!