Top 5 Ways Mitt Romney Plans to open His Upcoming Speech to the NAACP
1. “Sure, Mormons institutionally discriminated against black people until 1978. But those were just pranks the Mormon faith was playing in high school…”
2. “No matter whom you choose to vote for, get out there on election Wednesday and cast your ballot!”
3. “Let us put aside our centuries of hate, and collectively think with our pocketbooks…”
4. “Four score, and seven years ago, when Jesus walked the Earth…”
5. “Attention, police? There is a crowd of suspicious individuals seated before me… Suspiciously interested in bipartisan tax reform!“Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!