Top 5 Reasons Violent Brawls Break out at Soccer Matches
Like this one
1. Visiting fans get violently drunk and angry when local laws prohibit their toddlers from buying beer
2. Cramming thousands of racially-opposed people into a small stadium isn’t the harmonizer officials thought it would be
3. Plans to have sides resolve tensions through a breakdancing battle failed to gain popularity
4. Anger boils over concerning repressed suspicions that soccer just isn’t that entertaining
5. Fans angry that other countries can actually afford a soccer ballSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!