Top 5 Most Disappointing Features of the Wii U
Which got a grand unveiling at E3
1. Requires only 120 volts, but plugs into the back of your neck
2. Is actually just a Wii with a Speak-and-Spell machine taped to it
3. Unit gazes into you and then displays 1080i pics of your soul
4. As a reward for patient collectors, system is only compatible with a NES R.O.B.
5. Entire product the obscene product of a lovemaking session between a Kindle and an iPadSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!