Top 5 Pieces of Information the NFL Withheld about Head Injuries
Full story about the lawsuit, here
1. Running headfirst into the goalpost is not an effective way to check for helmet defects
2. Wearing earplugs will not hold the brain in place
3. 100% of star players can’t remember one thing they learned in college classes
4. Tears of joy shed after Super Bowl run actually brain fluid leaking out of the eyes
5. Perpetually hearing ringing and crowd cheering, even outside of stadium, is not a superpower gained by breathing Astroturf fumesSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!