Top 5 Things We Learned from Watching “Battleship”
1. It is possible to make a board game movie more gripping than when we filmed the world championships of Connect Four
2. Unlike the game, real battleships don’t fight by randomly dropping bombs all over the ocean
3. We could never fight aliens on the moon, because our battleships (aliens key weakness) would be useless.
4. Each battleship apparently requires a staff of several million
5. People will actually make a movie with a “battleships vs. aliens” plot, as long as its named after a nonsensical board game.Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!