5 Things You Should Know Before Buying into Facebook’s IPO
1. Due to Zuckerberg mixup, each stock comes emblazoned with your name and Facebook password
2. Most stock certificates were once in a huge room with upper management swimming in them, naked.
3. Although they are made of the same material, Facebook stock shares are not an adequate replacement for your foreclosed home
4. This has nothing to do with Farmville, or any other Facebook game. This is not a Facebook game. If you thought this was a facebook game, investments might not be for you
5. If you wait for Myspace’s IPO, you can get 10,000 times the stock for the same priceSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!