Top 5 Ways to Make the Empire State Building Earth-Friendly
Because it’s happening.
1. Flagpole on top no longer depresses to dispense hairspray
2. Building surrounded by compost heaps to catch King Kong’s enormous droppings
3. Entire building now powered by the screaming rants of nearby homeless
4. Energy-wasting elevators replaced with giant trampolines
5. Air conditioning system powered entirely by the force of birds smacking into the windowsSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!