Top 5 Exciting Features Jay-Z Put in the Brooklyn Nets Logo
Full story here
1. “B” in “Brooklyn” made from overhead shot of Beyonce’s cleavage
2. Logo is security hologram that becomes Jay-Z rapping if you hold it at the right angle
3. Basketball in logo now wearing leather jacket for completely no reason
4. Color scheme changed from white-on-black to pitch-black-on-pitch-black
5. Logo now features new mascot: A giant hole sucking in all of Jay-Z’s cashSpeak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!