Top 5 Reasons Michael Jordan’s Charlotte Bobcats Became the Worst Team in N.B.A. History
1. Jordan’s constant insistence that management hire the Monstars team from Space Jam.
2. Team severely demotivated after uniforms changed to Hanes T-Shirt and tighty-whities
3. Only coaching skill learned from Phil Jackson was “give the ball to Michael Jordan a lot.”
4. Inexperienced players keep tripping over MJ’s giant tongue
5. Jordan screams at any player who turns their back to the cameras.Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!