20 Things You Think You Should Know About: Nicholas Cage
Super-fans think they know everything about their favorite stars. They don’t know the half of it. Now they do. Here are facts about your favorite celebs you never knew: and you should be glad.
Today’s Subject: Nicholas Cage
1. First appeared on TV as the Maytag Repair Man.
2. His favorite meal is wine.
3. Thinks he has stock in the Internet.
4. Was once a stunt double for Gary Coleman.
5. His favorite subject in school was glue.
6. Wrote the script for National Treasure 4: The Search For My Disappearing and Reappearing Hair.
7. Hooked up with Danny Aiello when they filmed Moonstruck.
8. Still has no clue what a penis mightier is.
9. His favorite breed of dog is Matthew Modine.
10. He can’t live without aluminum foil.
11. Cheats at Tic-Tac-Toe.
12. Bathes in coffee.
13. Owns an island and really hopes it the one that Gilligan lives on.
14. Has an entire house full of leather jackets.
15. Has never see The Godfather.
16. Likes to write in the Note section of all his checks “for a crotch massage.”
17. Does a great impersonation of an actor.
18. Thinks every puzzle on the Wheel of Fortune is “Monkey See. Monkey Do” and yells it out every time.
19. Has many friends but his closest is his favorite quarter.
20. Farts sawdust.Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!