20 Things You Think You Should Know About: Matthew McConaughey
Super-fans think they know everything about their favorite stars. They don’t know the half of it. Now they do. Here are facts about your favorite celebs you never knew: and you should be glad.
Today’s Subject: Matthew McConaughey
1. Thinks “Hook ‘Em Horns” is a sexual reference.
2. Even he can’t spell McConaughey.
3. Contrary to rumors, he does wear deodorant but isn’t a fan of toilet paper.
4. Wooderson wasn’t acting. It was just Matthew being Matthew.
5. His hair smells of juniper and gold coins.
6. His favorite book is “The Great Catsby” about a cat that…eh, it’s not important.
7. Can’t understand a word his wife says, but she is hot, so whatever.
8. Doesn’t believe in squashing bugs unless they can be used in stews.
9. His license plate says “ROMCOM.”
10. Is really scared of cell phones.
11. Had a friend was a baseball player back in high school. He could throw that speed ball by ya, make ya look like a fool boy.
12. Sets it and forgets it.
13. Sleeps in a kitchen cabinet.
14. Cries when it snows.
15. Still waiting to hear back about Angels In The Outfield Part 3 role.
16. His headstone will say Dazed and Confused but for a different reason.
17. Wore out his Dorf On Golf VHS tape.
18. Counts his chickens as they hatch.
19. Wrote his own ending to Harry Potter books out of boredom and anger.
20. His favorite put down to friend Lance Armstrong is “You’re nuts man.”Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!