20 Things You Think You Should Know About: Jake Gyllenhaal
Super-fans think they know everything about their favorite stars. They don’t know the half of it. Now they do. Here are facts about your favorite celebs you never knew: and you should be glad.
Today’s Subject: Jake Gyllenhaal
1. His name is actually pronounced Jellyhaul.
2. He has an older brother named Maggie.
3. Jake made his film debut at age eleven in City Slickers and knew even then Billy Crystal wasn’t funny.
4. Was nominated for an Academy Award for Brokeback Mountain to make up for his earlier snubbing for the movie Bubble Boy.
5. His fans refer to themselves as “Gyllenhaalics” which makes them HUGE losers.
6. His catchphrase “I’m Gyllen like a felon” which he ripped off the Dr. Scholl’s commercials.
7. Knows deep down the author of this post doesn’t think that last fact was funny.
8. Has a Little Mermaid nightlight.
9. Likes to carry fresh lemons with him for drinks or to throw at people.
10. Still has a subscription to Tiger Beat.
11. Loves baking more than cooking.
12. Thinks Taylor Swift is under 18.
13. If he could live anywhere in the world, he’d choose Nutley, New Jersey.
14. It was the heat of the moment. Telling me what my heart meant. The heat of the moment showed in your eyes.
15. Misses Keith Ledger. Heath. Right. Right. Him too.
16. Collects can tops to give kids an extra minute on dialysis.
17. His favorite cartoon is Franklin.
18. Is scared of ham.
19. Still uses the Hulkamania workout set.
20. Thinks this needs more Cinnamon.
TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking... and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!